We are KRAFTON – a collective of independent game development studios brought together to create innovative and engaging entertainment experiences for gamers across the world.
Since the release of our flagship title – PUBG: BATTLEGROUNDS – in 2017, it has become one of the highest selling video games of all time with over 70 million copies sold.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, with regional KRAFTON offices located across the globe.
Our Amsterdam Office is KRAFTON’s EMEA Headquarters which covers the Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS regions, with teams dedicated to Publishing, Esports, Content, Communications and General Operations. These teams support all local offices and development studios in our region.
Onsite, our Amsterdam Office also houses PUBG Studios which is busy with the development of an exciting new IP, currently known as Project “Black Budget”.
Basic roles and responsibilities:
- Author realtime hardsurface assets with an emphasis on first person weapons with minimal supervision.
- Provide feedback to other team members and external vendors.
- Collaborate with the team lead and the broader team to solve technical and aesthetic challenges
What we’re ideally looking for:
- Some experience creating real time hard surface assets, and shipped at least one AAA title
- Proven work with hardsurface assets in different styles
- Strong knowledge of one 3D DCC software, Substance Painter
- Working knowledge of Fusion 360, Zbrush, Maya and Unreal Engine 4/5
- Solid understanding of the artistic and technical fundamentals of the game art production pipeline (High Poly, Low Poly, UV, Bake, Texturing, Optimization)
- A strong understanding of colour theory, form, silhouette and mechanical design
- Effective communication and organizational skills⦁ A passion for playing and making games with an affinity for shooter games is a plus
- Ability to concept original weapons/gameplay assets is a plus
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 4 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym facility in our office building
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
More about our Amsterdam office…
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Zuid area, a buzzing business hub in the southern part of the city.
Close to our office you can find a broad choice of cuisine – such as the iconic Market 33 Food Hall, offering vibrant social settings.
Also, nearby is one of the main public transportation hubs – Amsterdam Zuid train, metro, tram & bus station, bringing the city’s highlights close, be it one of the many museums, canals, parks, or culinary experiences you are interested in.
Likewise, our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse atmosphere – being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 40 different nationalities, and we are still expanding our team!
We welcome all applications!
We are proud to have such a multicultural environment and we strive to create a safe, inclusive, and harmonious atmosphere for everyone to thrive in. We invite applications from all genders, sexual orientations, races, colors, religions, and ages.
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience, then apply right away!