We are PUBG, the global battle royale phenomenon! After the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners! We are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for our new Unannounced Project.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Game Development, Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more.
Our office is situated in the Amsterdam Arena area, a buzzing business hub in the southeastern part of the city. Accommodating some of the world’s largest and most exciting companies, the area also transforms at night into a popular social destination. Not far from our office, you’ll find iconic venues such as the Ziggo Dome, Heineken Music Hall and Johan Cruijff Arena – home of Ajax Football Club.
Our Amsterdam team reflects the city’s diverse look and feel. Being mainly expats, we currently represent more than 20 different nationalities – and we are still growing and adding to our team.
As the Lead UI/UX Designer you will shape the user experience, overseeing all aspects of the user interface and design.
Basic roles and responsibilities:
- Lead the overall UI & UX design and implementation, working with animators, designers and engine programmers
- Prototyping and implementing solutions in Unreal Engine 5
- Collaborate with designers; maintaining a perfect balance between art and user experience
- Present and sell your designs to stakeholders
What we’re ideally looking for:
- Several years’ experience in a similar position within the games industry
- Experience in an AAA environment
- Great knowledge of Unreal Engine
- A confident English speaker
- Coding skills would be beneficial
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health insurance
- 25 paid + 3 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation package
- Pension scheme
- A commuter allowance
- Free breakfast, and subsidized lunch at the office restaurant
- A range of snacks & drinks
- Free gym in our office building plus additional discounts for gyms around Amsterdam
- Full assistance with visas and the 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!