Turn your passion for collecting into a career at Collectors Universe. We're the leader in third-party authentication and grading services for high-value collectibles including trading cards (Professional Sports Authenticator), coins (Professional Coin Grading Services), video games (Wata), event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia. If you’re a collectibles enthusiast, or if you want to help us in leading the global expansion of the collectibles market through our values of integrity, teamwork, and innovation, we’d love to hear from you.
PSA is seeking a Director of Marketing. The ideal candidate will be in charge of spreading market awareness and creating a superior customer experience that leads to annual recurring revenue growth. The individual will possess strong leadership and management skills, at least 10 years of marketing management experience, and have a BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field (MBA preferred). Strong analytical skills, sound marketing and advertising strategies, and business intelligence reporting capabilities is essential. Unifying the PSA global brand under one brand identity will be top of order.
What You’ll Do:
- Marketing and Advertising Strategy: monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities for annual recurring revenue growth.
- Brand Positioning: unify the global PSA brand under one brand identity.
- Customer Experience: improve all consumer touchpoints to ensure frictionless customer experiences, whether online, over the phone, or in-person.
- Sales Performance: Monitor, evaluate and advise executives on the sales performance of key products (submissions, memberships, advertisements, subscriptions).
- Pricing Strategies and Execution: create optimized consumer pricing to ensure the greatest revenue and profit for PSA.
- Business Intelligence Reporting: measure and report performance of all marketing and advertising campaigns and recommend refinements and improvements.
Who You Are:
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field; MBA preferred
- 10 years of experience in marketing management
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Excellent understanding of the trading card and collectibles markets
- Highly creative with ability to execute fresh concepts
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate collectors
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate with executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics, and spreadsheets
Reasons To Join Us:
- Health Insurance: All full-time employees are eligible to enroll in Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(K) Matching Plan: We are proud to offer a competitive 401k matching plan to our employees to support their future financial goals
- Vacation: All full-time employees are eligible for paid vacation
- Holiday Pay: All regular, full-time employees are eligible for nine company paid holidays
- Employee Discounts: Employees receive discounts on select grading services for approved submissions
- Flexible Hours: Many of our teams offer flexible schedules with varying shifts and will work with you to accommodate your needs
- Fun Working Environment: Our team members are invited to participate in celebrations, holiday events, and team building activities
Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA) is the largest and most trusted third-party trading card authentication and grading company in the world. Since its inception in 1991, PSA has certified over 40 million cards and collectibles with a cumulative declared value of over a billion dollars. PSA is a division of Collectors Universe, Inc. For more information, visit www.PSAcard.com.
About Collectors Universe
Collectors Universe, Inc. is the leading provider of value-added services to the collectible’s markets. We authenticate and grade collectible coins, trading cards, video games, event tickets, autographs, and memorabilia through our subsidiaries, which include Professional Sports Authenticators (PSA), Professional Coin Grading Services (PCGS), Certified Coin Exchange (CCE), Wata, Collectors Corner, Set Registry, Collectors.com, and the Long Beach Expo collectibles trade show. Since our founding in 1986, we have graded and authenticated more than 80 million items. We employ over 1,000 people across our Santa Ana, CA headquarters, New Jersey, Hong Kong, Paris, Shanghai and Tokyo. For more information, visit http://www.collectorsuniverse.com.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We believe that a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills will better service the diverse community of collectors we support.
If you require an accommodation to apply or interview with us due to a disability or special need, please email email@example.com.
If you are based in California, you can read information for California residents linked here.