Let’s start with why we exist…
We believe the most important technologies in the world don’t seek your attention, they work for you, they empower you, and they get out of the way, so you can focus your attention on what matters most.
We believe that everything around you should be simpler, faster, and more seamless. We believe in a world where you can control everything around you, by simply being present and having technology do the work for you by turning the mundane into the magical. We believe you should be able to experience the world in personalized ways rich with your preferences and taste, while staying in control of your data and privacy.
We are creating this world by building your digital Proxy. It’s your identities, your preferences, your ID cards, your wallet, your links to the physical world, augmented and represented by your smartphone or wearable that tells the world around you who you are, what you want, and how you want it.
We exist to empower you with your digital identity for the physical world. Access more. Share less.
Why this role exists...
- Digital Identity is a critical, foundational component to our vision, and deeply ingrained in the products we build.
- We’re seeking a seasoned leader who obsesses over building meaningful products and features the right way, and will accelerate our time to market.
- We are searching for a leader capable of being both an exemplary practitioner, and a leader that can scale the product team along with the growth of the company.
- You have experience with several of the following: cloud SaaS applications, API’s., digital identity management, identity access management (IAM), Crypto currencies, NFT’s, iOS/Mobile apps, web security/security tokens, large, scalable end-user applications
- You’ll make sure the right product is prioritized, the plan defined, its value validated and delivered on time.
- Such requires you to identify and assess the validity and feasibility of product opportunities, leading towards developing a product strategy and roadmap for development.
- You’ll mentor and lead product managers in executing the defined product roadmap.
- Navigating through organizational complexity to understand competing goals, work through tradeoffs and set expectations around timelines.
- Evangelizing the product both externally to potential users and customers, as well as internally to colleagues, the executive team and the board.
- Being a champion for the customer and user, to create great products people love.
- Lastly, being the standards bearer who holds teams and others accountable for achieving exceptional outcomes.
- You have 7+ years of experience in Product Management or equivalent
- You’ll scale the team as the company grows, but you’re willing and able to do the heavy-lifting yourself
- You have the technical acumen to dive deep into the technical details of SaaS software and mobile products, SDKs and APIs.
- You should be able to go punch for punch with engineering to push for great outcomes.
- You’re a builder, an innovator who has carried complex products from kick-off through production and beyond.
- You can see the big picture and turn our CEO’s vision and strategy into actionable outcomes and products in the market.
- You have mentored and grown teams of exceptional PMs, instilling design thinking and first-principles approach to executing a product strategy with a team that motivates and pushes each other to do their best work..
- Seek partners with divergent perspectives to help make high-quality, lasting decisions.
- Have a whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that our products and team are successful.
- You can separate good products from great products and drive teams to excel in producing great products.
- Help develop and execute our multi-year vision, strategy and roadmap for our products and features.
- Formalize the foundation and principles of the product organization, one that builds upon the curiosity and wonder of what can be.
- Take these ideas, and craft them into revolutionary experiences that have lasting impacts on how humans experience the world around them.