Let’s start with why we exist…
We believe the most important technologies in the world don’t seek your attention, they work for you, they empower you, and they get out of the way, so you can focus your attention on what matters most.
We believe that everything around you should be simpler, faster, and more seamless - that everything should be frictionless. We believe in a world where you can control everything around you, by simply being present and having technology do the work for you by turning the mundane into the magical. We believe you should be able to experience the world personalized ways rich with your preferences and taste, while staying in control of your data and privacy.
We are creating this world by building your digital Proxy. It’s your preferences, your identities, your ID cards, your wallet, your physical world experience, augmented and represented by a signal emitted from your smartphone that tells the world around you, who you are, what you want, and how you want it.
We exist to empower you with your digital Proxy and to make it universally accessible and infinitely useful to you.
Why this role exists...
- Our Sales organization is growing rapidly, which requires more operational diligence to ensure we are scaling enablement, reporting, tools and systems effectively.
- We need to drive more rigor around Salesforce and data management, thus enabling further analytical insights into our forecasting, pipeline management, churn and other sales trends.
- In order for a sales organization to properly execute on their goals, they need to be properly enabled with the materials and resources to get them up to speed on the product, selling motion and value to the customer.
- You lean on your analytical background in your approach to leverage data towards driving desired business outcomes.
- You’ll optimize our GTM strategy including core sales processes and productivity drivers, infrastructure and automation.
- Establish a highly repeatable (and scalable) sales reporting methodology where you can quickly synthesize information, structure a concise, clear presentation of findings to an executive audience and prioritize issues as appropriate.
- Communicate the value proposition of Proxy to the customer facing teams and participate in the building of materials/tools that support the selling process.
- Background in Sales Operations and/or Analytics within a SaaS and or Hardware Enabled SaaS company (channel experience also a plus).
- BA/BS in Finance, Mathematics or related field.
- You know Salesforce inside and out, but also have experience using BI and analytics tools (e.g. Domo, Tableau, SQL, Excel). Ability to set up Salesforce to capture sales data, reporting and metrics.
- Strong technical knowledge of software platforms and comfort communicating complex concepts and capabilities to nontechnical users.
- Ability to interface with Finance on Revenue and Sales Comp Calculations and Operations on inventory forecasting and demand.
- Foundational member of the Sales and GTM organization, giving you a huge opportunity for professional growth as the business scales.
- You’ll report directly into our VP of Sales, and gain valuable experience working across the broader executive team.