Let’s start with why we exist…
We believe the most important technologies in the world don’t seek your attention, they work for you, they empower you, and they get out of the way, so you can focus your attention on what matters most.
We believe that everything around you should be simpler, faster, and more seamless - that everything should be frictionless. We believe in a world where you can control everything around you, by simply being present and having technology do the work for you by turning the mundane into the magical. We believe you should be able to experience the world personalized ways rich with your preferences and taste, while staying in control of your data and privacy.
We are creating this world by building your digital Proxy. It’s your preferences, your identities, your ID cards, your wallet, your physical world experience, augmented and represented by a signal emitted from your smartphone that tells the world around you, who you are, what you want, and how you want it.
We exist to empower you with your digital Proxy and to make it universally accessible and infinitely useful to you.
Why this role exists...
- There is more and more momentum around mobile access and digital identity as we move into an age where frictionless experiences become increasingly important in our personal and professional lives.
- We are expanding our GTM capabilities to capture the market and enable our customers to provide more value to their end users, expanding their use of the Proxy platform.
- You will own the end-to-end sales cycle for your territory, helping to lay the foundation for how we successfully sell Proxy.
- You are maniacal about winning new business, and you do this through targeted prospecting, identifying, qualifying and relationship building.
- You can work cross functionally with field deployments, customer success and product to ensure the customer has a seamless experience, and their feedback is incorporated into our product roadmap where possible.
- You never feel your work is done, you are always looking to drive more customers, create a better customer journey and find new ways of continually adding more value.
- You are comfortable working in an agile, ever-changing startup environment.
- You have more than 5 years experience selling either enterprise SaaS or enterprise hardware (kudos for both).
- A track record of consistently achieving and exceeding your sales targets.
- Skilled in building business champions and running a complex sales cycle.
- Previous sales methodology training (e.g. MEDDIC, Value Selling, Command of Message).
- Possess aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility through effective communication.
- Channel sales experience a major plus.
- Your sales territory will be vast as the team is small, which leaves quite a bit of upside to be realized.
- The level of success you’ll enjoy here is very much dependent on the work you put in. Work hard and you'll be rewarded as such.