Let’s start with why we exist…
We believe the most important technologies in the world don’t seek your attention, they work for you, they empower you, and they get out of the way, so you can focus your attention on what matters most.
We believe that everything around you should be simpler, faster, and more seamless - that everything should be frictionless. We believe in a world where you can control everything around you, by simply being present and having technology do the work for you by turning the mundane into the magical. We believe you should be able to experience the world personalized ways rich with your preferences and taste, while staying in control of your data and privacy.
We are creating this world by building your digital Proxy. It’s your preferences, your identities, your ID cards, your wallet, your physical world experience, augmented and represented by a signal emitted from your smartphone that tells the world around you, who you are, what you want, and how you want it.
We exist to empower you with your digital Proxy and to make it universally accessible and infinitely useful to you.
Why this role exists...
- There’s demand for Proxy, and it’s important that we reach the types of people looking to transform their workplace experience with digital identity and mobile access.
- Marketing does a fantastic job building demand, and we want to work in parallel to help drive top of the funnel leads to our sales organization.
- Converting a lead takes time and effort, and we need dedicated humans to reach leads, overcome objections, make sure they are a fit, and get them connected to the sales team.
- You grind, plain and simple. The work you put in determines your growth and earning potential.
- You will work with marketing to define and refine the target roles within large enterprises and commercial real estate companies with the goal of landing sales-ready meetings.
- You will identify the right players at target companies, get their attention and book meetings.
- Ensure your performance is tracked through Salesforce, bringing a data-driven and efficient approach to how you work.
- You’ve had previous experience in a high-volume sales development role or similar environment.
- Passionate, energetic, and you enjoy being challenged.
- You are a self starter with the ability to adapt in a fast paced organization.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- You will play a key role in developing our lead generation model and customer journey.
- You control your own destiny, the more business you bring in, the more you’ll be rewarded.