Let’s start with why we exist…
We believe the most important technologies in the world don’t seek your attention, they work for you, they empower you, and they get out of the way, so you can focus your attention on what matters most.
We believe that everything around you should be simpler, faster, and more seamless - that everything should be frictionless. We believe in a world where you can control everything around you, by simply being present and having technology do the work for you by turning the mundane into the magical. We believe you should be able to experience the world personalized ways rich with your preferences and taste, while staying in control of your data and privacy.
We are creating this world by building your digital Proxy. It’s your preferences, your identities, your ID cards, your wallet, your physical world experience, augmented and represented by a signal emitted from your smartphone that tells the world around you, who you are, what you want, and how you want it.
We exist to empower you with your digital Proxy and to make it universally accessible and infinitely useful to you.
Why this role exists...
- We need a strong customer-focused mindset to help establish our foundation of customer success.
- They will work to define the customer success principles, playbook and build as we secure new business.
- Simply put, your goal is to ensure customer satisfaction, high renewal rates and expand the customer’s use of Proxy.
- You’ll do this through strategic planning, and tactical execution. You are the customer’s first point of contact, providing end-to-end support whether that be monitoring data, managing a new pilot or integration, providing technical reviews, or basic account management.
- Delighting customers is what you love, and is how you’ll be successful in this role.
- 5+ years experience in a Customer Success or Account Management capacity
- Proven experience growing and leading a Customer Success team
- Strong knowledge of enterprise SaaS
- Experience working cross functionally with Sales, Solutions Architects, Product
- Customer Success varies at different companies, define it for us...