Let’s start with why we exist…
We believe the most important technologies in the world don’t seek your attention, they work for you, they empower you, and they get out of the way, so you can focus your attention on what matters most.
We believe that everything around you should be simpler, faster, and more seamless - that everything should be frictionless. We believe in a world where you can control everything around you, by simply being present and having technology do the work for you by turning the mundane into the magical. We believe you should be able to experience the world personalized ways rich with your preferences and taste, while staying in control of your data and privacy.
We are creating this world by building your digital Proxy. It’s your preferences, your identities, your ID cards, your wallet, your physical world experience, augmented and represented by a signal emitted from your smartphone that tells the world around you, who you are, what you want, and how you want it.
We exist to empower you with your digital Proxy and to make it universally accessible and infinitely useful to you.
Why this role exists...
- We are looking for an experienced RF Engineering professional to help develop and design new wireless technologies and products.
- You will work within the Devices team including collaborating with hardware design and firmware engineers to evaluate, design, develop and verify new products incorporating multiple wireless technologies.
- You will leverage your expertise in RF design to help ensure optimal product performance whilst complying with certifications and standards.
- You’ll evaluate different RF and wireless sensing technologies
- You’ll design, tune and verify wireless matching networks and custom antenna designs
- You’ll ensure optimal RF product performance whilst ensuring our products meet regulatory requirements
- You’ll source RF test equipment and ensure its calibrated to industry standards
- You’ll own RF performance verification and certification testing for new products
- You’ll provide guidance on solving complex RF problems with field installations
- You’ll work with our ODM and manufacturing partners to ensure hardware and RF requirements are met
- You’ll develop and execute RF testing plans both during hardware design verification and production
- Master's degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a similar field
- At least 5 years of experience as an RF engineer in the mobile telecommunications industry
- At least 2 years of experience working as an antenna engineer
- Advanced knowledge of LTE and RF networks
- Proficient with software including Orcad, Allegro (Nice to have antenna simulation tool like HFSS)
- Ability to travel when required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of RF hardware systems and testing equipment
- Ability to work without supervision
- Good troubleshooting skills
- You’ll be exposed to a wide variety of cutting edge technologies
- You’ll play a significant part in developing and enhancing our next generation hardware products
- You’ll work on solving complex RF related problems helping you grow as an RF professional
- You’ll have the opportunity to be a key SME for RF advice within the company