Why we exist...
At Proxy, we believe that humans should be empowered, rather than beholden, to technology, and that technology should be used to make our experiences in the world frictionless. Our vision is to live in a world where the technology and services we use can securely recognize our physical presence and seamlessly provide us with an experience personalized to our individual needs and preferences. Most importantly - The ability to do this with complete control of your personal data and privacy.
You will be responsible for leading the development of Proxy iOS applications, APIs and SDKs. You are expected to provide technical leadership and take on a project lead role on a variety of projects. You are self-directed and able to work within scope with a minimum amount of supervision.
- Lead iOS software architecture and development
- Write code and tooling: Swift, Xcode
- Help develop the Proxy BLE technology stack
- Build APIs and SDKs for customers and partners
- Develop and document release pipelines, deployment plans
- Develop unit tests and system integration tests
- Assist with production releases and deployments in a cross-functional team
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or another relevant technical degree
- Able to think critically and creatively to identify solutions to both engineering and customer problems
- 5 years of experience building modern iOS software
- Experience with communication protocols and their implementations, including low-level details of Bluetooth, HTTP
- Experience writing and shipping quality tested code.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage projects and teams for timely deployment
- Demonstrated architecture design thinking and ability to clearly communicate and document your designs
- Demonstrated ability to contribute as an individual contributor within a fast-paced team environment
- Direct consumer product development experience
- Deep experience with Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy stacks
- Experience designing, building or maintaining SDKs used by other developers
- Experience or interest in security and cryptography, hardware, and connected devices