We are looking to hire exceptional scientists to join our reinforcement learning team. As a member of PROWLER.io’s RL team, you will be contributing to our research and developing algorithms that will be used in products with real world impact.
- Contribute to reinforcement learning research and publications.
- Contribute to customer projects applying reinforcement learning.
- Formulate and run experiments, develop software for the experiments.
- Work closely with other researchers and engineers in an agile team.
- Continuously develop your own machine learning and engineering skills.
Essential skills and experience
- Academic or industrial research experience in Reinforcement Learning.
- Ability to understand state-of-the-art research papers.
- Ability to program and design advanced machine learning algorithms.
- Experience with Python and machine learning libraries.
- Advanced degree (MSc or PhD) in relevant area is required
Desired qualifications, skills and experience
- Experience working in an Agile team.
- Experience using MuJoCo and/or OpenAI gym environments.
- Strong experience with Python, Tensorflow and/or Pytorch libraries.
- Flexible working hours
- Private health-care and dental cover
- Company stock options
- Relocation costs covered
- Friday team lunches
- Half-day on the last Friday of the month
- Weekly games nights
- Gym membership
- Cambridge Botanic Garden membership
The location: Cambridge, United Kingdom. Candidates must be authorised to work in the UK