ProviderTrust empowers a safer, smarter healthcare for patients, providers, and payers. Based in Nashville, Tennessee since our launch in 2010, we create powerful solutions to solve complex problems to make healthcare data meaningful and actionable. Our mission is to create a safer healthcare for everyone.
We partner with HR, Compliance, and Provider Operations teams to monitor healthcare populations to identify license, credential, compliance, and payment eligibility issues before they impact patients. We monitor employees, vendors, provider networks, licenses, credentials and more for Office of Inspector General (OIG) and state Medicaid exclusions, sanctions or disciplinary actions, license expirations or suspensions and more, continuously verifying everything at the primary source.
Our solutions combine an intuitive user experience with advanced data matching algorithms and seamless integrations to continuously identify and verify compliance issues in the optimal workflow, such as an HRIS or claims processing system.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager responsible for promoting the post sales relationships with ProviderTrust’s most strategic customers ensuring retention and loyalty through meaningful engagement with key account decision makers. A strong Account Manager will possess demonstrated knowledge of the healthcare industry and a proven ability to excel in balancing customer needs with company business objectives. This role requires a strong strategic mindset that is customer focused process driven and compelled to discover opportunities to coach clients on how to extract maximum value from their ProviderTrust products.
- Serve as primary contact, both internally and with client, for strategic account planning and direction in driving – product adoption, account growth, and the demonstration of value
- Be passionate about nurturing and growing relationships throughout the client's organizational structure with focus on executive level development.
- Actively support the Implementation team and clients through the onboarding process to consult and guide on best practices, contract scope/revenue execution and ensure timely delivery of measurable outcomes.
- Prioritize and advocate for client needs elevating issues that will have the most impact on client satisfaction retention and growth
- Serve as the Voice of the Client driving ProviderTrust products and services to innovation that meets market demands
- Work closely and collaboratively with other internal teams to provide the basis for an exceptional client experience
- Partner closely with Business Development in scoping and closing new growth opportunities within your client portfolio
- Analyze client monitoring data and develop recommendations based upon data insights and trends
- Be highly adaptable in approach and demeanor to match the shifting demands of different situations through issue resolutions
- Develop and deliver clear and concise communications that convey understanding of the unique needs and emerging best practices within healthcare compliance and monitoring space
What You’ve Accomplished
- 3-5 + years of experience in account/client management with demonstrated success in driving strategy and growth
- Healthcare experience required; Health Plan and/or Provider background preferred
- Strong results working with healthcare related data and technology and hands on experience managing SaaS accounts a plus
- BA, BS or Master’s degree in business healthcare administration or other healthcare related field preferred
- Proven success nurturing existing customer relationships supporting selling into the base and discovering upsell opportunities
What You Bring to the Table
- Ability to quickly learn proprietary data and technology products and understand the value proposition to our clients
- Demonstrated understanding of healthcare ecosystem operations and compliance workflows
- Possesses a strategic mindset able to focus on the bigger picture and not get mired in the day-to-day details
- Deep understanding of Salesforce CRM and disciplined record keeping concerning client engagement
- An ability to manage ambiguity and operate effectively even when things are not defined or the way forward is not certain make sound decisions even in the absence of complete information
- Familiarity with Account Management methodology
- An innate desire to be accountable to measured outcomes
- Ability to work in a team based collaborative environment
- Proactive positive self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you
- Strong commitment to ensuring client business objectives are achieved
- Excellent presentation and meeting facilitation skills
- World class problem solving critical thinking communication and relationship building skills
- Willingness to travel up to 20% including local regional and national
What It's Like to Work Here
At ProviderTrust, we recognize that experience can be built in a number of ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume or your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more. We will champion building a team that embodies empathy, equity, respect, and inclusivity while actively supporting our community, clients, partners, and friends. We value differences of opinions and embrace everyone’s unique perspective. We desire an environment that allows all team members to bring their full selves to work, unashamedly. We carefully consider every application and will either move forward with you, find another team that might be a better fit, keep in touch for future opportunities, or thank you for your time. ProviderTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
To be great at ProviderTrust, we find our team members have these things in common:
- Gain energy from working in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Decision making that employs a blend of data-driven insights and intuition
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects concurrently
- Resilience and positivity, able to address setbacks and bounce back quickly
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Joy in making an immediate and positive impact
- Diverse interests that are welcomed and extend beyond our organization
Things That Make Us A Great Place To Work
- Competitive base salary and incentive package with 401k matching, meaningful equity, HSA employer contribution, and company-paid life and disability insurance
- Free medical, dental, and vision for you; PT pays 100% of your premiums. We also offer access to a range of free mental health and well-being resources.
- Unlimited PTO, 9 paid holidays, and a flexible work schedule
- Internal professional growth, development, and mobility
- Daily all-company morning huddles to sync up across the business
- In-office experience: fully stocked kitchen, ergonomic desk setup, dog-friendly, and lots of celebrations!
- Remote experience: home office set-up with technology provided, remote-friendly meetings and celebrations, and interest-specific Slack channels for connecting across teams
- Fitness stipend, wellness program, and cell phone reimbursement
- Voted one of the Best Places to Work by the Nashville Business Journal (2015 – 2019)
- Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private firms in the U.S. (2016-2020)