As the world moves to a mobile-first economy, businesses need to modernize how they acquire, engage with and enable consumers. Prove’s phone-centric identity tokenization and passive cryptographic authentication solutions reduce friction, enhance security and privacy across all digital channels, and accelerate revenues while reducing operating expenses and fraud losses. Over 1,000 enterprise customers use Prove’s platform to process 20 billion customer requests annually across industries, including banking, lending, healthcare, gaming, crypto, e-commerce, marketplaces, and payments. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
Prove is driving the future of digital identity. We are looking for Provers who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly, and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smart but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans, and we’re excited about the future. If this sounds like the place for you – come join our team!
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working on complex projects as a critical member of the team. You will contribute to the design and implementation of software components, systems and features aiming to improve the capability, availability, scalability, latency, security, compliance and efficiency of our solutions. This is a hands-on role where you will be responsible for making technical decisions and influencing product direction. You will work collaboratively with the team and mentor your peers by explaining your designs, code, and testing with clarity that elevates everyone in our organization.
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code that meets coding standards.
- Ensure designs comply with requirements and perform code reviews.
- Own delivery of software features from product conception to production deployment by developing project roadmaps, engaging with Product to define technical requirements and design, and engaging with IT/Ops to ensure software makes it out to production in a timely manner.
- Exercise creative thinking and imagination to find solutions to hard problems.
- Lead projects and mentor engineers.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field/experience
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience
- Strong software development principles, including scalable software and architectural design patterns
- Proven experience as a backend developer, preferably with experience in Golang
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure
- Prior technical leadership experience
- DevOps experience highly desirable
- Strong passion for learning about our products and markets through in-house and external training.
- Experience in high-growth /pre-IPO Technology companies preferred
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. The position description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the positions. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
The salary range for this role is $160,000- $190,000 plus variable commission / company bonus. Offered salary will be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Benefits & Perks for FTE Provers:
- Competitive salaries & Bonus Plan (for eligible roles) and Equity Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & Match
- Comprehensive medical benefits for you and your family ❤️
- Emotional & Physical Wellness – Access to wellness services (EAP, Gympass, Prove Well-Being Reimbursement)
- Unlimited Vacation and Flexible hours
- Professional Development Coaching via Bravely
- Healthy lunches catered and bottomless snacks & beverages for all office locations
- 12 paid holidays for all global employees 📅
A great place to work and connect with other talented Provers like yourself!