This Senior Software Engineer will be part of the team designing and developing the digital identity infrastructure. Leveraging your knowledge and passion for excellence you will deliver well-thought-out software solutions as part of a fault-tolerant, scalable platform utilizing a variety of cutting edge technologies.. This is a hands-on role where you will need to demonstrate the skills, experience, and confidence to work with other senior engineers and product management team members to deliver solutions that will delight our customers.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code that meets coding standards.
- Ensure designs comply with requirements, perform code reviews.
- Own delivery of software features from Product to Production, develop project roadmap, engage with Product to define technical requirements and design, engage with IT/Ops to ensure software makes it out to production in a timely manner.
- Exercise creative thinking and imagination to find solutions to hard problems.
- Lead projects and mentor engineers.
- Promote, maintain and enhance our cultural values of humility, passion, inclusion and leadership.
Every Prover brings something unique to the table. Here is what we are looking for in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field/experience
- 5+ years of hands-on Software Development experience
- Strong software development principles, including scalable software and architectural design patterns
- Proven experience as backend developer.
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure.
- Prior technical leadership experience
- Experience with Java, Go, Python Kubernetes or Docker.
- DevOps Experience highly desirable.
Even if you do not meet all the requirements, if you are passionate about our vision, apply for the role, we would like to hear from you.
What We Offer
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. The salary range for this position in Colorado is $150,000-170,000/yr.
Offered salary will be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Prove’s Benefits include:
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance that begins on your first day of employment
- 401k plan with company match
- Stock options
- Participation in the annual incentive program
- Unlimited PTO
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.