Distributors sell nearly every physical good you come across. Key to the economy, they make up over 28% of GDP. Despite its prominence, this is an industry that is vastly under-served by technology. As a result, it’s tough for distributors to grow and modernize their businesses. That’s why Proton exists. We provide an AI-powered sales enablement platform that actually helps distributors grow and stay competitive in an ever-evolving B2B selling environment.
Our company is in hyper-growth mode. We've had significant year-over-year revenue growth, and we just raised a $20M Series A backed by Felicis Ventures (investors in Twitch, Shopify, Opendoor, and many others) and Battery Ventures. Needless to say, it’s an exciting time to join the Proton.ai team.
Proton is growing, and we’re looking for a Head of Talent Acquisition to join our team! This person will run all of our talent acquisition efforts, and help us build an A+ team. Initially, this will be a hybrid role that involves both recruiting for individual roles, and building out our broader talent acquisition capabilities (including improving our hiring processes and hiring additional recruiters). This person will report directly to our COO, and have a huge voice in the broader direction of our company. This is the perfect role for a seasoned recruiting pro looking to take the next step in their career.
What you'll do:
- Own our broader hiring strategy, including sourcing, assessing, and closing high caliber candidates across all functions.
- Partner with hiring managers on individual high-impact roles, building a solid pipeline and attaining appropriate interview-to-offer ratio.
- Improve our existing hiring systems, and implement additional hiring systems where needed (today, we use Greenhouse as our ATS).
- Leverage data to make strategic decisions in our hiring process.
- Implement creative sourcing and recruiting methods within and outside the company (including hiring events, referral programs, etc)
- Partner with People Ops and hiring managers to define quality of hire, and how we can measure that back to the interview process once someone has been hired and onboarded with us.
- Build out and manage our Talent Acquisition team, including hiring additional recruiters.
- Be willing to do whatever it takes at a moment’s notice to capitalize on an opportunity. The market is moving extremely quickly, and so should you!
You'll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, including some startup experience (ideally in SaaS)
- ATS experience (Greenhouse experience a plus!)
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment (ie. open to feedback, quickly shifting priorities, working with high levels of autonomy, etc)
- Confidence in managing up when needed, as this role partners closely with many individuals in the company
- Proven track record of success and history of solid relationships in the recruiting space
- Excellent at driving the hiring process and keeping it moving forward despite obstacles
- An enthusiastic attitude, but also driven by results and data
- Exceptional work ethic, does whatever it takes to get the job done
- A fun and collaborative teammate who pitches in wherever necessary
- Experience managing a team, or enthusiasm to develop your management skillset.
We know the confidence gap can get in the way of great candidates putting their hats in the ring. So even if you don't think you perfectly check every box above, we'd still love for you to apply!
This is a full-time position, working fully remote (within the United States), with occasional paid travel to in-person meetups. Competitive salary, plus equity, health insurance, 401k, generous paid parental leave and a generous vacation policy.