Distributors sell nearly every physical good you come across. Key to the economy, they make up over 28% of GDP. Despite its prominence, this is an industry that is vastly under-served by technology. As a result, it’s tough for distributors to grow and modernize their businesses. That’s why Proton exists. We provide an AI-powered sales enablement platform that actually helps distributors grow and stay competitive in an ever-evolving B2B selling environment.
Our company is in hyper-growth mode. We've had significant year-over-year revenue growth, and we just raised a $20M Series A backed by Felicis Ventures (investors in Twitch, Shopify, Opendoor, and many others) and Battery Ventures. Needless to say, it’s an exciting time to join the Proton.ai team.
Proton is growing, and we’re looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our team! We are on the hunt for a recruiter who is excited to help us build an A+ team, working a wide range of roles (engineering, sales, marketing, G&A) and helping us define better hiring processes. Ideally, you’ve recruited for multiple types of roles across various disciplines (technical AND non-technical) and share our philosophy that finding high-quality talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional methods. Lastly, as the person who will be first representing our company to candidates, we’re looking for someone who is a natural story-teller and is completely bought into our values/culture so it can be conveyed in an authentic, transparent way to candidates. Being our first recruiting hire, there is a ton of potential for internal growth in this role!
What you'll do:
- Team up with hiring managers to build effective strategies to source, assess, and close high caliber candidates across various functions here at Proton.
- Demonstrate a high level of success through partnering well with hiring managers, building a solid pipeline and attaining appropriate interview-to-offer ratio.
- Meet regularly with hiring managers to refine strategies and processes to make them tailored to each role.
- Update progress of pipeline in ATS (we use Greenhouse!)
- Regularly provide insights using data and leverage that data to make strategic decisions in our hiring process.
- Partner with People Ops and hiring managers to implement creative sourcing and recruiting methods within and outside the company (including hiring events, referral programs, etc)
- Help us define quality of hire, and how we can measure that back to the interview process once someone has been hired and onboarded with us.
- Be willing to do whatever it takes at a moment’s notice to capitalize on an opportunity. The market is moving extremely quickly, and so should you!
You'll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- 4+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience, including some startup experience (ideally in SaaS)
- ATS reporting experience (Greenhouse experience a plus!)
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment (ie. open to feedback, quickly shifting priorities, working with high levels of autonomy, etc)
- Confidence in managing up when needed, as this role partners closely with many individuals in the company
- Proven track record of success and history of solid relationships in the recruiting space
- Excellent at driving the hiring process and keeping it moving forward despite obstacles
- An enthusiastic attitude, but also driven by results and data
- Exceptional work ethic, does whatever it takes to get the job done
- A fun and collaborative teammate who pitches in wherever necessary
We know the confidence gap can get in the way of great candidates putting their hats in the ring. So even if you don't think you perfectly check every box above, we'd still love for you to apply!
This is a full-time position, working fully remote (within the United States), with occasional paid travel to in-person meetups. Competitive salary $135K-$150K+, plus equity, health insurance, 401k, generous paid parental leave and a generous vacation policy.