Distributors sell nearly every physical good you come across. Key to the economy, they make up over 28% of GDP. Despite its prominence, this is an industry that is vastly under-served by technology. As a result, it’s tough for distributors to grow and modernize their businesses. That’s why Proton exists. We provide an AI-powered sales enablement platform that actually helps distributors grow and stay competitive in an ever-evolving B2B selling environment.
Our company is in hyper-growth mode. We've had significant year-over-year revenue growth, and we just raised a $20M Series A backed by Felicis Ventures (investors in Twitch, Shopify, Opendoor, and many others) and Battery Ventures. Needless to say, it’s an exciting time to join the Proton.ai team.
As our Revenue Operations Manager you’ll be the first member of our Revenue Operations team partnering with our Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success teams to make them more effective. We have ambitious revenue goals, and this person will be central to hitting them. This is a unique role that combines strategic, analytical, and tactical skill sets--we’re looking for someone that’s excited to both be a leading voice in our sales strategy, and execute to get things done.
As a foundational team member, the Revenue Operations Manager role is an exciting opportunity for you to own the domain of sales operations. You’ll have tons of exposure across the organization (C-suite, finance, marketing, etc). We’ll support your professional growth, whether it's through coaching or educational opportunities to advance your skills. There’s huge potential for growth in this role, and our vision is that you’ll have the option to find an area of the job you love and specialize, or build a team as the revenue ops group scales.
What you'll do:
- Analyze the performance of all our go-to-market functions (Marketing, Sales, Customer Success), using data to figure out what is and isn’t working, and communicate those insights back to the team
- Launch new initiatives designed to boost go-to-market team effectiveness--for example, piloting new tools or a new set of discovery questions– and drive adoption of the new process
- Drive processes focused on creating a single system of truth for customer data
- Own revenue implementation of CRM (Hubspot, today), updating fields and integrations as required
- Develop reports and dashboards that provide easy visibility into our sales performance and pipeline
- Leverage existing tools and data to create visibility for Customer Success analysis and proactive notifications, including health scores, metrics tracking, usage data and trend identification
- Create systems and processes that allow us to scale--for example, automating Proton’s billing and commission tracking processes
- Design sales territories, sales pod structures, and other elements of our go-to-market org structure, ensuring alignment drive a cohesive approach
You'll be a great fit for this role if you have:
- A strong quantitative bent and analytical toolkit
- A bias towards ownership and action. We love folks that are excited to take on lots of problems and implement efficient solutions--even if those solutions aren't perfect. The ability to iterate is critical.
- A broad process and systems orientation--when you see a problem, you think about how to implement a system to prevent that problem in the future.
- Change management skills--you not only figure out the right thing to change, but you also help lead people through that change
- A love for variety in your work, and the ability to quickly adapt
Experience we look for:
- Experience working with data analytics and reporting in an enterprise SaaS sales cycle
- Experience at a fast-growth tech startup (Seed through Series C preferred)
- Understanding (through support of or direct experience) of sales cycle or customer success work
We know the confidence gap can get in the way of great candidates putting their hats in the ring. So even if you don't think you perfectly check every box above, we'd still love for you to apply!
This is a full-time position, working fully remote (within the United States), with occasional travel to in-person meetups. Salary range $98-131k based on experience, plus equity, health insurance, 401k, and a generous vacation policy.