WHO WE ARE
Prospect Farms is a fully integrated farm in coastal Maine, uniquely developed to organically grow, extract, formulate, bottle and distribute the world’s best CBD and terpene-forward wellness products for people and pets. Today on the farm, we manufacture for our own brand as well as a variety of other best in class CBD and terpene forward brands.
We have a passionate, collaborative and energetic founding team that is committed to helping both people and pets to feel their absolute best despite living in an increasingly stressful world.
What We’re Looking
Our rapidly growing sales team is seeking a driven, upbeat, and personable Sales Manager to join the Prospect Farms team! Acting as a key point of contact for the Prospect Farms and our new venture Cannuka Luxe, you will act both independently and as part of a larger sales team to strategically grow retail relationships and new accounts across the US. We’re looking for someone with prior sales experience within the beauty and wellness space, who is eager for a fresh challenge and excited about joining a thriving start-up.
The Sales Manager will report to and work directly with our Chief Revenue Officer to support account management and growth for Prospect Farms sales and distribution.
Sales Manager responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Building and retaining a list of key accounts
- Visiting and cold/warm calling accounts on an ongoing basis to maintain brand awareness and review in-store opportunities and protocol for product placement
- Representing Prospect Farms as you sell product to retailers
- Engaging store owners and key account managers
- Educating the greater Prospect Farms team with retailer feedback
- Offer extraordinary customer service to accounts and distributors
- Travel between accounts with daily updating of account notes into a shared database
- Strategically manage each day to maximize the most potential for Prospect Farms market growth
- Partner with specialists, department managers and field team to creatively drive sales toward achieving/exceeding plan and acquiring feedback on product, customers, store environments & competition
Experience, Qualifications & Education
- 1-3 years sales experience in the beauty, wellness or consumer goods industry
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- You’re self-aware and you self-regulate. You understand who you are and always seek to get better. You’re accountable and transparent, knowing it’s way better to disappoint with a truth than to appease with a lie.
- You take pride in taking out the trash when no one is watching. You enjoy performing every task at a high quality simply because you can’t imagine doing otherwise.*
- You’re that person people connect with. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a natural introvert or extrovert. When people meet you, they want to continue to be around you.
- Exceptional customer service, with strong social and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Creative presentation, public speaking and premium selling skill
- Willingness to travel between multiple accounts
- An excellent teammate who also has the ability to work well independently
- Valid Driver’s License
- G-Suite: Gmail, Google Calendar; Basic Excel
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
This is an opportunity to become an early employee at a high-growth start-up, with a high focus on your personal career development and continuous learning opportunities. You’ll find a supportive culture of continuous growth and empathy.
We also offer:
- Competitive pay + paid time off
- Unlimited PTO, plus additional paid company holidays.
- Company subsidized health, dental & vision insurance
- Flexible work scheduling: we’ll have necessary check-ins to ensure we’re aligned. But we trust you to do what is necessary to achieve your targets.
Prospect Farms provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.