Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Motion Graphics Designer to join our team, you will play a crucial role in creating visually engaging and compelling animations, storyboards, and style frames for various digital and LMS projects
- Assist in the creation of various motion graphics, animations, and video content for digital platforms, including social media, websites, and presentations.
- Follow the animation style that was already created by seniors in Adobe After Effects, and apply new assets accordingly.
- Incorporate feedback from team members to refine and improve motion graphics projects.
- Translating content, scripts, to Storyboards/Styleframes that fits the general visual guidelines for PF using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Adapt and iterate on existing designs to create variations and updates as needed.
- A strong portfolio with 3 years of experience showcasing your motion design skills, this should demonstrate your ability to create compelling visuals, and imitate existing animations.
- Proficiency in industry-standard motion design and video editing software, such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basic understanding of design principles, typography, and layout.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Strong attention to detail and an eye for visual aesthetics.
- An eagerness to learn and a willingness to take direction and feedback from senior team members.
- An exception alliance builder who can build strong relationships internally with the different knowledge content owners to ensure being kept updated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Can assess the needs of the different recipients of content being created and ensure that it delivers maximum impact while balancing easy accessibility and simple delivery.
- Can build awareness of the priorities of the business and is able to define the relative criticality of the different knowledge items she/he is handling and the relative order for consumption by users.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and against tight deadlines