Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Join the dynamic team at Property Finder as the key player in our PR Team. With your proactive creative mindset, we'll collaborate with partners, host impactful and memorable events, and share our brand story like never before. Reporting directly to the Director of PR & Corporate Communications, we're looking for someone eager to build connections and make a lasting impact in Proptech PR.
- Collaborate directly with the Director of PR and Corporate Communication to craft and execute a targeted PR strategy that aligns with Property Finder's mission and goals in the PropTech industry.
- Identify and seize opportunities to boost Property Finder's image and visibility across diverse media outlets and formats emphasizing our unique position in the markets we operate in.
- Actively engage with various media outlets to amplify Property Finder's narrative, ensuring consistent and favorable media coverage that highlights our market leadership from different aspects.
- Monitor and analyze PR outcomes, refining strategies as needed to enhance impact and reach within the PropTech sector.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key media figures, influencers, and industry experts who are pivotal in our industry.
- Lead the development and distribution of impactful press opportunities and materials, including press releases, articles, and speeches, that clearly communicate Property Finder's messages and market insights.
- Manage PR crisis effectively, safeguarding Property Finder's reputation.
- Work closely with internal teams, including marketing, Data and product development, to ensure a unified,compelling and aligned brand message..
- Regularly report to senior management with detailed insights and analysis of PR results, offering data-driven recommendations to continually refine our PR approach.
- Stay ahead of the latest trends, competitive moves, and market shifts, ensuring we remain at the forefront of the industry communication.
- A Bachelor degree in PR, Communications, Marketing, or Media field
- 5-8 years in the PR realm.
- Adaptable to a high-growth and fast-paced vibrant working environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a passion for great creative and editorial writing.
- Driven by passion and consistently aim for the best results
- Highly organized and efficient