Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
What you can expect from us
We provide a highly international and collaborative environment, with emphasis on talent and development of employees. Our product teams are truly cross functional - design, engineering, data and product working closely together in building excellent products. This is your opportunity to work with a world class team. Come join us in shaping the future of real estate.
What we expect from you
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our Prop Tech company in the UAE. As a Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for designing websites, applications, and mobile apps with a focus on creating an awesome experience for our customers. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including developers and product managers, to communicate your ideas and bring them to life.
- Conducting research and discovery techniques to understand our customers' needs
- Designing products that fit our customers' mental model of the world
- Communicating your ideas effectively with developers and product managers
- Collaborate with other designers & product managers to maintain consistency across design approaches for all the products
- Participating in usability studies and incorporating feedback into your designs
- Proactively define and work on UX debt, design systems, UI kits within products
- Work with analytical tools
- Identify user needs -> sketch solutions -> build prototypes -> test ideas -> iterate designs with the feedback
- Document detailed research and user flows to find weak spots and improve them
- Proven experience in all aspects of design, including research, product design, interaction design, information architecture, and visual design
- Knowledge of Agile development principles
- Еxtensive tried-and-tested experience in producing high-level composition (layout, typography, colors)
- Hands-on experience in developing a design system/UI Library
- Strong communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills working within cross-functional teams
- Experience working with appropriate design tools
- In addition to the above qualifications, we are looking for someone who is passionate about their craft, seeks out critique and feedback, and wants to see their designs used by real people.
- Great communication and teamwork skills
Would be a plus:
- Ability to analyze product usage data
- Experience in icons creation
- Following accessibility standards
As a company, we value the following principles:
- Move fast and make things
- Data beats opinions
- Don't confuse motion with progress
- Failure is success if we learn from it
- People over pixels
We are committed to creating a positive work environment where our employees can grow and thrive. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a great team and make a difference, we encourage you to apply for this position.