The role of Business Consultant at Property Finder is crucial to the success of the company. A Business Consultant is responsible for retaining and growing our customer base through consistent business consultations, delivering coaching and training, all while using data to drive the conversation.
● Sell/Cross-sell/Upsell various technology enabled advertising and property listing solutions to existing Real Estate Brokerages
● Leverage a consultative approach to assess client requirements and objectives to identify their needs and propose the appropriate solution.
● Forecast Sales and Revenue expectations with a high degree of predictability
● You will be expected to establish and maintain strong relationships with professional real estate companies and grow the business through consistent support and consultation.
● As a largely autonomous role, this position is suitable for mature, driven and motivated sales professional candidates who possess excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
● Learn and become an expert on the Property Finder solution portfolio.
● Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships through consistent support and consultation.
● Serve as an advisor for your clients. Showcase a proven ability to coach, motivate and educate customers on our products and services which is critical to our shared goals
● Understand how customers are utilizing our solutions and Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients through a consultative approach.
● Record opportunities and activities within Property Finder's SalesForce CRM on weekly basis
● Forecast Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly revenue expectations with predictability.
● Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure all clients' requests are fulfilled in a timely manner.
● Serve as the initial point of contact for all customer account management matters.
● Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize mutual interest.
● Record opportunities and activity within Property Finder's SalesForce CRM
● Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or science major
● Have a minimum of 1 year of professional sales experience in a SaaS or Subscription environment (Real-estate experience is a plus) with a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
● Proven track of predictable forecasting
● Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data and suggesting solutions to maximize ROI.
● Strong customer service mindset that requires patience while dealing with different types of customers.
● Problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints.
● Public speaking, communication skills, presentation skills, data translation skills.
● A good understanding of the real estate industry is desirable
● Adept in talking to key decision makers.
● Assertive, influential and highly motivated with an ability to work in a target driven company.
● Highly computer literate – adept at Excel and Powerpoint with solid experience in using CRM tools (SalesForce experience is a plus).
● 100% Align and represent Property Finder’s Core Values and be an example of leadership
● Serve as a brand ambassador for Property Finder, representing the best interests of the company and partners
● Seasoned sales professional with a solid track of achieving targets and has solid experience in managing existing customers including renewal, upsell and cross sell
● Solid experience in selling products and services delivered through SaaS or as a Subscription
● Strive to understand how your customers are using your products and can help them enhance their utilization and the value they extract out of your solutions
● Take pride in providing reliable forecasts to the business?
● Consultative approach. Understand ROI analysis and can put together business reports and business proposals to help convince customers and speedup their business decisions
● Effective communicator and show up always prepared
● Team player and do you collaborate with other functions to deliver the best results for the company and the customer.
● Business intelligence and strategic thinking, core value team player, focused on the big picture of client growth, ability to solve problems
Property Finder Principles
● Move fast and make things happen
● Data beats opinions
● Don’t confuse motion with progress
● Failure is success if we learn from it
● People over pixels