Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- The role of Business Consultant at Property Finder is crucial to the success of the company.
- A Business Consultant is responsible for retaining and growing our customer base through consistent business consultations, delivering coaching and training, all while using data to drive the conversation.
- Business Consultants carry a book of business in their respective Emirate and earn a bonus compensation plan based on achievement of key targets.
- Sell/Cross-sell/Upsell various technology enabled advertising and property listing solutions to existing Real Estate Brokerages
- Leverage a consultative approach to assess client requirements and objectives to identify their needs and propose the appropriate solution.
- Forecast Sales and Revenue expectations with a high degree of predictability
- You will be expected to establish and maintain strong relationships with professional real estate companies and grow the business through consistent support and consultation.
- As a largely autonomous role, this position is suitable for mature, driven and motivated sales professional candidates who possess excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Learn and become an expert on the Property Finder solution portfolio.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships through consistent support and consultation.
- Serve as an advisor for your clients. Showcase a proven ability to coach, motivate and educate customers on our products and services which is critical to our shared goals
- Understand how customers are utilizing our solutions and Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients through a consultative approach.
- Record opportunities and activities within Property Finder's SalesForce CRM on weekly basis
- Forecast Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly revenue expectations with predictability.
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure all clients' requests are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize mutual interest.
- Record opportunities and activity within Property Finder's SalesForce CRM
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or science major
- Have a minimum of 3 years of professional sales experience in a SaaS or Subscription environment (Real-estate experience is a plus) with a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Proven track of predictable forecasting
- Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data and suggesting solutions to maximize ROI.
- Strong customer service mindset that requires patience while dealing with different types of customers.
- Problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints.
- Public speaking, communication skills, presentation skills, data translation skills.
- A good understanding of the real estate industry is desirable
- Adept in talking to key decision makers.
- Assertive, influential and highly motivated with an ability to work in a target driven company.
- Highly computer literate – adept at Excel and Powerpoint with solid experience in using CRM tools (SalesForce experience is a plus).
- 100% Align and represent Property Finder’s Core Values and be an example of leadership
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Property Finder, representing the best interests of the company and partners
- Seasoned sales professional with a solid track of achieving targets and has solid experience in managing existing customers including renewal, upsell and cross sell
- Solid experience in selling products and services delivered through SaaS or as a Subscription
- Strive to understand how your customers are using your products and can help them enhance their utilization and the value they extract out of your solutions
- Take pride in providing reliable forecasts to the business?
- Consultative approach. Understand ROI analysis and can put together business reports and business proposals to help convince customers and speedup their business decisions
- Effective communicator and show up always prepared
- Team player and do you collaborate with other functions to deliver the best results for the company and the customer.