Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) will be responsible for managing existing customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- The ISR is also responsible for developing new leads and targeting prospects. At the heart of this role is closing sales and exceeding targets.
- To be successful as an inside sales representative you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top inside sales representative should also be very competitive and a good listener.
- Communicate with existing customers and make outbound calls to potential customers.
- Conducting monthly business reviews with existing customers.
- Identify growth opportunities for clients
- Leveraging internal data tools to drive performance optimization
- Coaching and training existing clients while onboarding new clients
- Researching and qualifying new leads and prospects.
- Understanding existing customers' needs and identifying upsell opportunities.
- Executing Renewals on time and with quality.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information and proposals.
- Learning, presenting and demonstrating various products.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Closing sales and achieving sales target.
- Bachelor’s Degree in science, marketing, business or related fields.
- 2-3 years of previous experience in an outbound call-center or a related sales position.
- Strong listening and sales skills including financial negotiation skills, objection handling, competitive dispositioning, problem solving, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.com.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to achieve sales targets