Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
We are looking for a mid-level QA Automation Engineer to join our software development team. You will create, maintain and execute test automation scripts and frameworks. This is a hands-on role where you will collaborate with teams to ensure product quality through continuous test automation.
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts and frameworks using mainly Cypress and, to a lesser extent, Selenium and Appium.
- Enhance existing test automation suites and frameworks
- Perform automated regression, integration and functional testing
- Identify gaps in test coverage and recommend new automation solutions
- Analyse test results and create detailed defect reports
- Collaborate with QAs, developers and product managers to understand feature requirements
- Stay up-to-date on test automation best practices and tools
- 2-4 years of experience in test automation and scripting
- Knowledge of Cypress, Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, REST Assured, Playwright etc.
- Experience testing web, mobile and API interfaces
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and automation frameworks
- Strong debugging and analytical skills
Other Desired Capabilities:
- Knowledge of software QA processes, strategies and tools
- Agile software development experience
- API/microservices testing experience
- Performance testing experience
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Our Tech Stack:
We are unifying our tech stack around the following technologies.
Frameworks & Libraries: ReactJS, React Native, next.js
Persistent stores: MySQL, Postgres, Redis. Memcached, Elasticsearch/OpenSearch, DynamoDB
Platforms & Services: Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
Legacy Architecture includes PHP and Linode