Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- The role will be accountable for the design and continuous improvement of the overall Talent Growth, Development & Capability building processes and frameworks within and across Property Finder.
Drive and partner with the wider business on the design, creation, delivery and effectiveness measurement of innovative learning and performance solutions that enhance and strengthen the learning & development architecture.
Conduct trainings needs analysis, identify key knowledge gaps and architect innovative learning and performance solutions that amplify performance and impact across the business.
- Evaluate and measure the impact of key learning and development initiatives using feedback pulse surveys and metrics to validate value and impact and adapt accordingly,
- Design and implement digital learning resources, bitesize learning workshops and training content that are creative, inspiring and engaging.
- Champion learning, development and growth throughout the business to create a true culture of employee development and supporting the rollout and finalisation of Individual Development Plans (IDPs).
- Work with the wider People Team and business champions to develop and implement a robust onboarding and induction program for all new employees across all international locations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- 8+ years working experience within learning & development
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with modern training techniques
- Excellent knowledge of systems and MS Office
- Outstanding communication skills and time-management abilities
- Self-motivated, proactive, organised, analytical with a strong ability to work independently