Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
We are looking for a Learning Partner to deliver trainings on different platforms for our existing and new clients.
The Learning Partner responsibilities include conducting face to face and online trainings, preparing learning materials and evaluating results after each training session. For this role, you will work closely with our salespeople to identify clients who need support and arrange trainings when requested.
Ultimately, you will help increase the overall understanding of our clients when utilising our different platforms.
- Delivering high quality trainings and continuously building good relationship with clients
- Communicating regularly with the sales team, product team and customer experience team to ensure that clients are satisfied and utilising our platforms well
- Contacting clients within the set SLA to book their trainings
- Recording all tasks in Salesforce and ensuring all data are up to date
- Achieving personal and team OKRs set by the company
- Creating training materials
- Supporting sales and customer care teams when needed
- Proactively looking and troubleshooting clients that are not using our platforms well to increase their ROI and improve retention
- Evaluating clients knowledge after completing trainings
- Bachelor's degree in Education, E-commerce, Information technology, or related field
- Three years previous experience as a learning partner , corporate training specialist, or related position
- In-depth skills in training & coaching development, delivery, and methodology (Digital & Face-to-Face)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Strong soft skills (e.g. communication, social, persuasiveness, self-management, willingness, creativity, customer orientation, intercultural awareness, etc.)
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluency in English is a must.
- Ability to manage a full training session, including in-person activities and web-based learning.
- Good knowledge of digital marketing and real estate business is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of using CRMsAptitude and desire to learn new tools and techniques quickly
- Native Arabic speaker with a driving license