Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Mortgage Finder (part of the Property Finder Group) is on a mission to make home financing fast, easy and transparent. We are building an exceptional team of energetic, passionate future leaders to drive our growth and deliver a superior customer experience.
As a Mortgage Advisor, you will join our elite team of experienced mortgage brokers with an average industry experience of 10+ years. This is an entry level role that will give those with an interest in building a career in financial services an opportunity to learn and grow in a fast paced, high performance environment.
Our team of Mortgage Advisors will deliver unbiased advice to customers seeking home financing solutions for their purchase and refinance. They will go through an extensive training program and learn about mortgage products, real estate transaction flow as well as our operational systems and processes.
- Deliver a superior customer experience to our online leads by responding to their inquiries in a timely manner
- Advise clients on the right mortgage product for their home buying or refinance
- Collaborate with the property finder sales and business development team to build a portfolio of real estate referral channel partners
- Support clients through the loan process from application to closing
- Prospect for new business by connecting with our extensive database of clients
- Proven track record in meeting or exceeding sales targets
- 2+ years experience in sales or business development in a direct to consumer role
- Superb communication skills
- General understanding of the real estate and financial services industry in the UAE
- Multilingual candidates are always preferred