Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
The role of CX staff trainer is to deliver trainer training and updates to the different members of the CX team around knowledge, product updates and changes, new process deployments, design training plan, deliver testing and skills verification, identify improvement gaps and work on closing them, and on-boarding of new team members with CX
- Deliver training program for new hires and also on-going updates and improvement training for new hires.
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions.
- Design effective training programs
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
- Liaise with content creators to tailor special storyboards for different training programs
- Liaise with the quality assurance analysts team to identify trainable opportunities and skills
- BSc/BA in business, HR, finance or a relevant field
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools, for maximum user understanding and adoption
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. Powerpoint); e-learning software is an asset.
- Able to create content story boarding reflecting the business requirement from training delivery
- Able to analyze quantitative results from training evaluations to identify continuous improvement