Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Senior Digital Designer will help in transforming our in-house marketing capabilities and will work closely with collaboration with our team of award-winning creatives to create a brand presence that is the envy of the region.
The role calls for someone who can ideate, create and execute everything from social posts to online videos – on strategy and on schedule. You have the brief in your back pocket and a mind filled with energy and creativity.
- Designing and producing interactive online content, videos, social media comms, promotional artwork, email templates and branding kits
- Studying design briefs and determining project requirements
- Collaborating with the product team to ensure that all designs align with the brand image, while also meeting usability and website standards
- Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms
- Collaborating with junior designers to optimize their skills
- Reviewing online marketing content to identify room for improvement
- Developing and extending brand design language; including creating/amending Brand Style Guides
- Thinking proactively to solve problems others might not yet recognize
- Bachelor's degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field
- Proven 5+ years of experience in a professional digital design role
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects
- Solid knowledge of design software programs, such as Adobe Creative Suites, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Adobe Premiere
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity
- Ability to create videos with a fresh approach, as well as unique solutions for different channel requirements (this includes motion graphics)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines