Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
We are looking for a team leader to manage our verification team and provide effective guidance. You will be responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Ensure all customer requests are properly handled in timely manner
- Oversee day-to-day operation for Verification of listings, by making sure the team is following the right process and providing accurate feedbacks.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Set clear team and individual goals (KPI’s and OKR’s)
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Motivate team members.
- Discover training needs and provide coaching to maximise team members potential.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Decision-making skills