Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- Within the Strategy & Transformation team, Property Finder is looking for a strong Senior Manager, Strategic Pricing & Growth, who will be primarily responsible for supporting pricing strategy and driving pricing for all PF products.
- Role would require partnering with product, commercial and finance teams to drive business impact.
- This is a very high impact role with C-level visibility.
- Fully own and lead the end-to-end delivery of pricing related strategic projects in the company, involving executive and senior stakeholders from the entire organization.
- Build and maintain pricing models for both existing and new PF products.
- Carry out pricing changes and pricing model updates at a regular cadence for key PF products as BAU.
- Track impact of pricing changes / actions on the business.
- Drive thinking on dashboard design to ensure proper reporting of pricing changes and impact tracking.
- Create and maintain pricing related documentation and change history.
- Support creation of a pricing roadmap and ensure timely delivery of the same.
- Drive thinking and execution on ways to automate pricing models.
- Support commercial and product team to solve business issues and create impact via pricing levers and new pricing models / approaches.
- Coordinate and work with rest of the organization to support mobilization and implementation of the pricing strategy & actions.
- End-to-end ownership of workstreams from hypotheses generation to analyses, storylining & deck creation, presentation of findings and recommendations to key stakeholders and leadership team and GTM.
- Support communication of key findings to Leadership Team and keep them and other relevant stakeholders informed of pricing changes.
- Establish and manage a partnership with Product, Commercial, marketing and Finance team to drive go-to-market for pricing actions.
- Present findings, insights and recommendations on a regular basis to Senior leadership
- Have a good grasp of product roadmap and ensure that pricing team is part of all new product initiatives (if there is an impact on pricing)
- Support pricing director in creating the right processes and systems within the pricing team to drive efficiency and best practices.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience with experience in management with a focus on strategy and business development
- Minimum 2 years of tier 1 management consulting experience
- Story-telling ability:
- Experience managing mid to senior stakeholders and working with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Having an eye on detail, immediately picking up issues and data quality problems
- Fluency in English and strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and coordinate with people at all levels in the organization
- Proven record of high performance and achievements in education life and career
- Experience in a fast paced, delivery-oriented organization
- SQL and Tableau knowledge is a plus and not a must but must have willingness to learn some basics