Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- Sell various technology enabled advertising and property listing solutions to new Real Estate Brokerages
- Leverage a consultative approach to assess client requirements and objectives to identify their needs and propose the appropriate solution.
- Forecast Sales expectations with a high degree of predictability
- In this role, there is a great deal of autonomy and this position is only suitable for sales candidates who are driven, motivated to exceed targets, possess excellent communication, presentation and time management skills.
- Learn and become an expert on the Property Finder solution portfolio
- Identifies opportunities and work with Sales Development Reps to qualify and win new prospects
- Use a consultative approach to identify prospects needs and preferences and match to an appropriate solution.
- Record opportunities and activities within Property Finder's SalesForce CRM on weekly basis
- Forecast Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly revenue expectations with predictability.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships through consistent support and consultation.
- Prepare and present business proposals…Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize mutual interest.
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure all clients' requests are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or science major
- Have a minimum of 3 years of professional sales experience in a SaaS or Subscription environment (Real-estate experience is a plus) with a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Proven track of predictable forecasting
- Public speaking, communication skills, presentation skills, data translation skills.
- Adept in talking to key decision makers
- Assertive, influential and highly motivated with an ability to work in a target driven company.
- A good understanding of the real estate industry is desirable
- Determination to succeed with proven problem solving skills
- Great time management skills and strong negotiation skills
- Exceptionally well presented and well prepared.
- Possess strong organizational skills, experience with using CRM tools (SalesForce experience is a plus).
- Must be fluent in English. Arabic is a plus
Skills & Behaviors of Successful Candidates
- Seasoned sales professional with solid experience in hunting for new customers? Are you driven to always win?
- Solid experience in selling products and services delivered through SaaS or as a Subscription
- Take pride in providing reliable forecasts to the business?
- Research new customers… Are you able to position new solutions and adopt new ways of doing things?
- Understanding the competition and handling objections as to why the customer may not need your solution
- Good at navigating a customer organization and its hierarchy to get to the right decision makers
- Possess a consultative approach and understand ROI analysis and can put together business reports and business proposals comparing the current way customers are doing things versus the solution you are proposing
- Effective communicator and always prepared
- A team player who enjoys collaborating with other functions to deliver the best results for the company and the customer
Property Finder Principles
- Move fast and make things happen
- Data beats opinions
- Don’t confuse activity with results
- Failure is success if we learn from it
- People over pixels