Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
The primary responsibility will be to support the general accounting processes, Tax reporting, and to assist the Finance Manager in implementing new accounting policies, processes, reporting, and controls.
- Assist in treasury, budgeting, financial audit, tax, accounting, and insurance activities for international entities.
- Prepare reports (actual vs budget), to be shared with key the stakeholders, and ensure corrective actions are taken.
- Support to control the financial position of the business.
- Identify risks and opportunities to current financial projections and take corrective actions when needed.
- Monthly financial analysis reporting including (P&L, operational report, cash flow forecast, etc.)
- Ensure all customers and vendors are vetted according to Property Finder policies.
- Analyze actual performance (cost to plan), recommend and implement corrective actions.
- Maintaining accounts receivable files and records.
- Keep up to date with tax changes.
- Perform Monthly analysis across customers, revenue, expenses, and cash flow.
- Support month-end and year-end closing process.
- Assist in ensuring compliance with accounting principles and procedures and local statutory requirements.
- Support in the required TAX audit and inspections.
- Supporting/advising businesses in all financial-related matters.
- Maintain strong connections with key stakeholders within Property Finder to share best practices and understand current and future trends.
- Ensuring financial processes are followed and continuously improved to achieve high reporting accuracy and efficiency.
- B.Sc. or equivalent degree in Economics, Finance, or Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Previous shared service implementation experience is a plus.
- Very Good command of spoken and written English and excellent communication skills.
- Service-minded, have a great will to succeed, and work equally well alone or as a team.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, financial modeling & data analytics
- Creativity, adaptability, and eagerness to gain new technical skills
Property Finder Principles:
- Move fast and make things
- Data beats opinions
- Don’t confuse motion with progress
- Failure is success if we learn from it
- People over pixles