Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Istanbul based opportunity which offers hybrid remote working and very attractive salary paid in US Dollars ($)
- Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region.
- A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Turkey over the years.
- The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn.
- Within the Strategy & Transformation team, Property Finder is looking for a strong Business Analyst/Associate who will be primarily responsible for translating data into actionable insights, helping leadership of the company make informed decisions.
- End-to-end ownership of workstreams to deliver data-driven business insights, across strategic initiatives
- Run complex and detailed analyses to identify areas of improvement and increasing efficiency
- Coordinate and work with different functions within the company
- Present findings periodically to leaders of the organization
Skills / requirements:
- 3+ years of work experience in Business Analytics in a reputable tech company or a top tier management consulting company
- Fluency in English
- Exceptional SQL and Tableau knowledge
- Experience in product analytics (A/B Testing, Tracking, Tag management)
- Experience in putting together presentations for senior audiences with a storyline
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with experience in presenting technical content to audiences
- Experience with pricing, growth, commercial operations preferred
- Ability to work with different functions to drive insights into actions
- Proven track record of understanding of end-to-end analytics
- Proven record of high performance and achievements in education life and career
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive USD net salary
- Food and Transportation aid
- Private Health Insurance
- Annual leave that you can use without completing your first year
- Parental and paid military leave beyond what you expect
- Remote-first working approach with occasional team meetups
- Online Courses
- Top-notch tech equipment.
- Employee referral program
- English speaking and multinational work environment.