Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- The Commercial Strategy Analyst will be part of the Commercial Strategy & Operation function and will help define ways to improve our current commercial processes while also being a data ambassador to help drive decisions that will help improve our commercial performance.
- The role will have direct interaction with commercial leaders which will allow you to understand PF business across different markets and work with different teams to make a difference.
Market and Customer Understanding:
- Conduct analysis to understand commercial opportunities by looking at client segmentation and detailed performance measures across countries to help identify improvement areas within our operations;
- Proposed customer segmentation framework incorporating market structure and key value drivers to maximize value proposition, while building understanding of segment change dynamics;
- Help on developing and refresh 1-year commercial strategy plan working with country managers to set put together plans that will allow us to optimize growth;
- Explore opportunities for adjacent revenue streams and collaborate with cross functional teams to drive synergies;
Commercial Processes and Performance Measure:
- Understand current state of sales productivity, establish metrics to drive sales enablement and make recommendations to increase efficiency across commercial teams;
- Drive process improvement across the commercial function to align with best practices and organizational standards (including but not exclusive to sales targets, performance reporting, commission scheme, compensation structure and sales forecasting);
- 3+ years of experience in management with a focus on strategy and business development
- 2-3 years of consulting experience with internal consulting teams
- Ability to extract insights from data, translate that into clear, actionable recommendations and put a compelling business case for the recommendations
- Experience in putting together presentations for senior audiences with a clear storyline
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English and strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and coordinate with people at all levels in the organization
- Proven record of high performance and achievements in education life and career
- Experience in a fast-paced, delivery-oriented organization
- SQL and Tableau knowledge is a plus but not a must