Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- The Sales Manager should be able to define and execute a sales strategy that drives revenue growth and customer retention for their territory.
- At the heart of this strategic role is hiring, managing, developing and coaching a sales team for delivering superb results measured in winning new customers, and retaining and upselling current ones.
- The Sales Manager is an ambassador of our brand and as such they are responsible for all customers in their territory - they must fully understand their needs, challenges and identify opportunities for positioning new products and services that help our customers to be successful and help us to better serve them.
- Learn and become an expert on the Property Finder solution portfolio.
- Create and execute a sales strategy to grow and double your business
- Maintain a retention rate of > 90% of existing clients
- Exceed new client acquisition targets
- Hire, Develop and coach your team to adopt a consultative mindset and approach in managing customers.
- Coach team on creating opportunities and activities within Property Finder's SalesForce CRM on weekly basis
- Forecast Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly revenue expectations with predictability.
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure all clients' requests are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Serve as the escalation point of contact for all customer account management matters and resolve in a timely manner
- Help your team to negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize mutual interest.
- Meet with customers to assess their feedback, utilization and concerns and use customer meetings as an opportunity to coach your sales team
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or science major
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B SaaS/Subscription /sales and account management, out of which 5 years in B2B sales management experience managing a team of at least 3 people
- Good understanding of the real estate industry is desirable
- Solid track record of predictable forecasting on a Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly basis
- Experienced Sales coach who is focused on team development and team success
- Strong Analytical skills and a data driven approach in managing the business
- Strong service mindset that requires patience while dealing with different types of customers and employees
- Problem-solving skills to help resolve customer and employee complaints.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong and proactive work ethic.
- Proficient in talking to key decision makers.
- Assertive, influential, and highly motivated with an ability to work in a target driven company.
- Highly computer literate (ex: Excel and Powerpoint with solid experience in using CRM tools (SalesForce experience is a plus)).
- Customer obsessed
- Business smarts
- Strategic thinking- Prioritizes action by understanding the interlinkages between various
- Owns and drives relationships with stakeholders.