Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- The primary responsibility of the Head of Customer Advocacy is to ensure the delivery of a seamless customer experience across all channels, stages, and customer-facing touchpoints.
- They will Lead and manage the execution of the customer experience strategy and the customer advocacy programs. They will ensure the business is measuring the right customer metrics, and they will identify any risks to customer retention while ensuring any obstacles to adoption are handled swiftly. They will also collect and analyze customer feedback, and turn the insights into actionable recommendations to drive improvements.
- They are the representative of the voice of the customer within Property Finder and they will use their influence within the organization to drive actions with different internal stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for all aspects of the service delivery including but not limited to partner support, training, and customer advocacy teams.
- Build strong trusted relationships with our partners and internal stakeholders
- Ensure that the customer-facing teams collaborate with all other business functions to consistently deliver great end-to-end customer experience across all stages, channels, and touchpoints in the customer journey.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and processes that will ensure all customer-facing operations are consistently meeting business targets
- Coach and provide guidance to Customer Experience teams to ensure customer and business metrics are improving.
- Develop customer journey maps and touchpoints to identify opportunities to improve customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention
- Develop effective intelligence to measure and track customer experience
- Link key customer metrics to business performance metrics to understand correlations between customer satisfaction and other key business KPIs and to predict consumer behavior.
- Define effective strategies to collect customer feedback across the customer lifecycle journey (surveys, reviews,or support interactions)
- Resource reliable benchmarks of comparable businesses and best practices when it comes to NPS and measuring customer loyalty and customer experience.
- Act and own action plans for any customer-related metrics not performing at par
- Participate and contribute to company strategic initiatives and the development of new products or services all through the customer lens.
- Inspire and promote a customer-centric attitude across the organization by providing insights and spreading knowledge that drive accountability and engagement across the organization.
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of CX reports and dashboards to ensure that customer voice is represented and advocated within the organization, and any threats towards customer retention, experience, or recurring revenue are escalated.
- Bachelor's degree in business, science, or related field
- Have a minimum of 8 years of experience in customer experience management or Customer service with a proven track record of achievements.
- 3+ years of experience in leading customer advocacy teams and/or VOC programs
- Experience managing omnichannel contact centers
- Fluency in English. Arabic is a plus
- Outstanding public speaking, communication skills, and presentation skills
- Good understanding of SaaS/Marketplace solutions
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to problem-solve and deep-dive into complex challenges, leveraging data as a key parameter for decision-making
- Experience working with Qaultrics is a plus
- A good understanding of Service/Quality/Cost frameworks like COPC, Six Sigma or others.
- Background in qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Proven leadership within the domain of customer experience,
- Strong understanding of customer operation, business metrics, and their different drivers
- Strong people management skills: ability to set clear priorities and performance goals for the team and eliminates barriers to the team’s success.
- Exceptional analytical skills, strength in data-driven communication and decision-making.
- Comfortable working with structured and unstructured data to create visually appealing and digestible presentations, dashboards, and reports.
- Excellent strategic planning and time management skills.
- Strong collaborative approach with peers and stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to design and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Experience in driving change initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Thought leader and vocal advocate for customer needs
- Proven ability to drive amazing customer experience and results through team development.
- Flexible and able to adjust to changing priorities or requirements in a fast-paced environment. Ability to change approach and/or methods to best fit the situation/audience.
- Analytical and creative thinker with a can-do attitude
- Strong team building and team management skills
- A strong leader able to create strong working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Curious, open-minded, with great listening and customer service skills
- A team player with collaborative personal style to ensure delivering the best results for the company and the customer