Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- The Commercial Finance Manager at Property Finder will work closely with all the departments across the company to provide financial forecasting analysis that is accurate and easy to understand.
- You will provide visibility into the cost structure of the company and the sales opportunities to allow decision-makers to maximize profit.
- The right candidate will have at least 8 years of experience in FP&A, Strategic Finance, Commercial Finance roles with a great skillset to manage senior stakeholder and perform complex analysis that helps the organization make investment decisions.
- The role reports to the Head of Commercial Finance.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Cash Flow Projection analysis
Support the CFO and Head of Commercial Finance by generating accurate FCF reporting and projections for all of the entities across the Group.
- Integrate P&L and BS analysis to generate accurate reporting for the Group.
- Provide general business forecasting for new initiatives that affect the cash flow statement.
- Ensure investment allocation, CAPEX and working capital are in line with expectations and reconcile month end variance analysis.
Business Performance and Planning
Analyze revenue movements between the different types of customers and geographies to understand growth drivers across the group. Help designing an automated system of reports to capture the required information to be provided to internal and external stakeholders.
- Revenue KPIs are accurately embedded in the forecast and planning cycle.
- Ensure that actionable insights are embedded in the financial planning process and reflected in the strategic plans.
- The Finance and Executive teams have regular visibility of performance against these key levers and can take timely actions to rectify underperformance.
- Synthesize data from databases and collaborate cross-functionally across Product, Marketing, Accounting, and Business Intelligence (among other teams) to understand relationships between key drivers of our business.
- Provide guidance to business stakeholders on what data to capture, how to map data needs to business questions, and how to prioritize analysis work. Assist the management Intelligence in producing and distributing performance forecasting information across all products and services
Budget & Forecasting
- Producing models to project long term growth, determining what impacting business factors fill have
- Analyzing competitors, market trends and providing associated commentary for the leadership team
- Utilizing BI tools to deliver meaningful insights into business performance
- Analyzing financial & operational results to develop & demonstrate a strong understanding of business performance
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for innovations that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining of operations
- Provide insights to senior management around financial modeling, forecasts, and profitability
Product and CAPEX analysis
Support the Chief Product Officer and Product Team to understand features tracking and analysis, including projecting financial returns
- Integrate with project management to drive value to add decisions surrounding capital spent
- Provide general business case support and forecasting for new product initiatives.
- Ensure investment allocation and resources are in alignment with Property Finder Group’s strategic priorities.
Automation of Processes
Be an advocate of automation in the Finance function to generate efficiencies and improves processes across the company.