Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Accountant to join our high performing Finance team in Dubai.
- Assist in the preparation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly Management and Financial reports
- Lead the preparation of weekly and monthly aging reports (AP & AR)
- Track and report on budget and PO variances
- Support Assistant Finance Manager on preparing yearly budgets and forecasts
- Prepare MIS based on business requirements
- Prepare ad-hoc reports as requested by Assistant Finance Manager.
Tax & Audit:
- Ensure timely submission of relevant audit schedules and documents
- Assist Assistant Finance Manager with auditor’s requests in regard to sample testing and preparing the financial statements.
- Support the Finance Manager in liaising with audit and tax firms.
- Performance of primarily GL entries on a regular basis
- Ensure approvals are in place as per company policy prior to posting Sub Ledger entries
- Perform weekly and monthly reconciliation of Ledger and Subledger
- Cost & Revenue variance analysis
- Reviewing BS schedules monthly to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Monthly reconciliations of BS, GL and Bank and Intercompany Balances
- Assist with monthly closing, investigate variances out of tolerance, liaise with Finance
- Manager to resolve, initiate corrective actions as required and follow up outstanding issues