Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
The role of the content creator is to transform knowledge content compiled through knowledge managers, and trainers, and other sources into appealing storyboards, and educational visualization for PF end-users, using the latest state of the art tools, and visualization software, that will support training delivery, and knowledge transfer.
- Design, develop, author, narrate, record, edit, and implement training content and e-learning, including handouts, checklists, manuals, tests/quizzes, presentations, scripts, video, audio, etc.
- Produce, edit, and deliver engaging and impactful training content through web-based, instructor-led, and virtual classroom learning formats.
- Attend training for 2-4 days per month to ensure material is effective and to improve the current training library.
- Design and develop learning outcomes assessment activities, including assessment questions, scenarios, and simulations.
- Proof-read and edited content for proper use of grammar, punctuation, style, and brand guidelines. Review and test content for accuracy and usability.
- Assist the CX Trainers in producing training outlines to provide to clients.
- Review and evaluate training materials and programs as part of our continuous improvement quality program.
- Ability to create engaging, interactive, and effective training content and performance support materials that enable course-learning objectives and enhance performance.
- Application of adult learning and blended learning principles, with special attention to the 70 : 20 : 10 principle of learning transfer.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and provide professional narration for recorded training resources, such as train the trainer
- Strong proficiency with MS Word & PowerPoint, and other visualization, and storyboarding tools .
- Strong advisor/partnering skills to work effectively with peers, subject matter experts, and other business partners
- Ability to quickly learn.
- Resourceful in finding information and fact-checking.
- Proficient with Gmail & Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- An exception alliance builder who can build strong relationships internally with the different knowledge content owners to ensure being kept updated in a timely and accurate manner.
- Can assess the needs of the different recipients of content being created and ensure that it delivers maximum impact while balancing easy accessibility and simple delivery.
- Can build awareness of the priorities of the business and is able to define the relative criticality of the different knowledge items she/he is handling and the relative order for consumption by users.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and against tight deadlines