Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
The Senior Content Editor is mainly responsible for making sure all english content that is published on Property finder content platforms is aligned with brand TOV, has high quality, and fully SEO optimized.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Write well-structured and informative blog posts that align to business objectives.
- Edit reporters and third party content to make sure it's aligned with required standards.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- SEO research to make sure content ranks organically and attracts traffic through google search.
- Support the team in Identifying customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Support Head of content in creating Editorial calendar.
- Communicate with third party on content requirements and standards.
- Support head of content on Auditing and updating old content.
Requirements and background
- Proven work experience as English Content Editor
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Professional in content SEO and the use of different SEO tools.
- Knowledge in working with CMS systems
- Command of English language, structure, grammar, syntax
- Familiarity with web publications
- Innovation and creativity
- Experience in leading a small team
- Bachelors in Marketing, English, Journalism or related field
- Experience in UAE market is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Real Estate industry is a plus
- English Native speaker or Excellent in British English writing.