Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- You will be responsible for creating and distributing informative, high-value social content to followers across various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram.
- As a Senior Social Media Manager at Property Finder, you will have the opportunity to join the ground floor of a company that is creating the future of real estate.
- You will set and execute our social media strategy, be a part of growing and engaging with key audiences, and be a fundamental piece of our external communications program.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals and requirements
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Monitor traffic metrics and community growth and engagement
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency
- Community management by posting and communicating with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Maintain a consistent voice and brand across different platforms (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, LinkedIn &, etc.)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Execute a results-driven social media strategy.
- Manage content creation by write, proofread, edit, and publish engaging posts for various social networks
- Brief and coordinate with the creative team to design engaging posts
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Coordinate projects for across different functions
- Ability to identify, develop and help refine compelling and creative ideas. Seek out opportunities that are unique and that serve the business and the brand.
- 5-7 years relevant work in-house experience
- Stellar social copywriting skills
- Fluency with core social media platforms with an understanding of the latest social media trends and strategies
- Ability to use analytics tools that track the success of campaigns and efforts and make recommendations based on quantitative analysis
- Organizational skills
- Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently, as needed
- Ability to work quickly and produce quick turnaround
- A high degree of motivation
- Forward thinker