Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
The Sales Manager should be able to define and execute a sales strategy that drives revenue growth through new business acquisition and customer retention for their territory. At the heart of this strategic role is hiring, managing, developing and coaching a sales team for delivering superb results measured in winning new customers, and retaining and upselling current ones.
The Sales Manager is an ambassador of our brand and as such they are responsible for all customers in their territory - they must fully understand their needs, challenges and identify opportunities for positioning new products and services that help our customers to be successful and help us to better serve them.
- Learn and become an expert on the Property Finder solution portfolio.
- Create and execute a sales strategy to grow and double your business
- Maintain a retention rate of > 90% of existing clients
- Exceed new client acquisition targets
- Hire, Develop and coach your team to adopt a consultative mindset and approach in managing customers.
- Coach team to record opportunities and activities within Property Finder's SalesForce CRM on a weekly basis
- Forecast Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly revenue expectations with predictability.
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure all clients' requests are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Serve as the escalation point of contact for all customer account management matters and help resolve in a timely manner
- Help your team to negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize mutual interest.
- Meet with customers to assess their feedback, utilization and concerns and use customer meetings as an opportunity to coach your sales team
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or science major
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in B2B SaaS/Subscription /sales and account management
- Min 3 years B2B sales management experience managing a team of at least 5 people
- Solid track record of predictable forecasting on a Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly basis
- Experienced Sales coach who is focused on team development and team success
- Strong Analytical skills and a data driven approach in managing the business
- Strong service mindset that requires patience while dealing with different types of customers and employees
- Problem-solving skills to help resolve customer and employee complaints.
- Public speaking, communication skills, presentation skills, data translation skills.
- A good understanding of the real estate industry is desirable
- Adept in talking to key internal and external decision makers.
- Assertive, influential and highly motivated with an ability to work in a target driven company.
- Highly computer literate – adept at Excel and Powerpoint with solid experience in using CRM tools (SalesForce experience is a plus).
- Arabic and English speaker essential