Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- The primary goal of the Sales Enablement Manager is to help the sales team to sell more effectively and efficiently.
- They will work closely with sales, product and marketing departments to develop a sales enablement program that provides the sales organization the necessary resources to allow them to maximize productivity and success.
- Work with sales leadership to develop, execute, optimize and assess enablement program
- Determine sales enablement priorities with sales stakeholders
- Communicate enablement strategy and KPIs to stakeholders
- Build a trusted relationship with sales reps
- Work closely with sales, marketing and product teams to develop content and training strategy
- Develop effective onboarding and training content for new and existing sales reps
- Coordinate educational content for ongoing training
- Facilitate content creation and use with sales and marketing teams
- Gather and relay feedback to continuously iterate on the enablement strategy
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales team
- Evaluate and roll out sales enablement software to ensure it is easily accessible and providing the capabilities sellers need
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing, or related fields.
- 5 years work experience in prime revenue-facing teams, sales support, sales enablement, or sales training roles.
- Experience working with sales enablement tools such Outreach,Salesoft or other Salesforce plug ins
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the best methodologies, practices, and technologies leveraged across these areas.
- Demonstrated experience in executing change management initiatives with the established approaches
- Measurable accomplishments in making a positive business impact
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Curious, proactive, practical and solution-oriented with “Get it done!” attitude
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Highly developed organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to contribute both independently and as part of a team