Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- Reporting to the Business Development Team Manager, you will be an integral part of the team by helping the BDM’s to research, prospect, cold call, follow-up and schedule meetings.
- We are looking for a friendly, well-spoken Sales Development Representative (SDR) to assist our company in expanding our customer base.
- The SDR's responsibilities include generating potential leads, soliciting potential customers, facilitating sales, and connecting customers with the right salesperson.
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from advertisements.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Presenting product information to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase any goods or services.
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
Desired Skills / Experience
- A bachelor's degree in sales, marketing, business, or related field.
- 1+ year of experience as a Telesales agent or any sales-related role.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, teamwork, and customer service skills.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good time management and analytical skills.
- Good telephone etiquette and computer literacy skills.
- Ability to follow scripts and say them in your own words.
- Good cold calling skills