Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- The position is a strategic senior member of Property Finder team, leading all business systems responsibilities.
- It is critical that this professional brings a vision on “what great looks like” from an end-to-end systems landscape. From the optimal integration of systems like NetSuite (Oracle), Salesforce, HRMS, internal systems to the right processes and flows being in place.
- Preparing the company for an IPO from the systems, compliance, audit and processes perspective will also be a critical role of this professional.
- Strong business acumen is required on interactions with key stakeholders within Commercial, Finance, Tech, HR, etc.
- Provide the organization with a vision on how to optimize business systems structure to deliver a scalable solution to support business growth and geographic expansion.
- Execute on this vision with clarity on timeline and resources needed.
- Own the processes and flows within the company systems to support the business objectives and growth.
- Lead the selection and implementation of critical applications.
- Provide direction and best-practices methodology for all systems deployments.
- Own the company systems governance.
- Foster a culture of cybersecurity engagement and ownership, driving behavioral changes across the company.
- Regularly evaluate company software use to identify possible areas for consolidation, improvement, and cost reduction.
- 15+ years of experience with Enterprise Systems.
- 10+ years of leadership position.
- Experience with pre- and post- IPO readiness and the different stages that companies go through during that journey would be ideal.
- Ideally have worked in a Start-up environment.
- Knowledge of data protection regulations, intellectual property.
- Proven track record in playing an equivalent role in a relevant organization.
- Presentation and communications skills are key for success in the role.
- Ability to lead senior internal and external stakeholders in specific projects.
- Foster a positive work environment that operates efficiently and is solution orientated.
- Employee development and performance management skills.
- Negotiating skills.