Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Summary: Within the Strategy & Transformation team, Property Finder is looking for a strong Senior Manager Pricing, who will be primarily responsible for driving pricing strategy using data analytics for all PF products. Role would require partnering with product, commercial and finance teams to drive business impact. This is a very high impact role with C-level visibility.
- Help build the pricing strategy for PF to drive monetization while ensuring that pricing is in-line with the value PF delivers to clients and market dynamics
- Help create a pricing roadmap and ensure timely delivery of the same
- Setup processes to update pricing on a regular basis and move from manual updates to automated updates over time
- Build a dynamic pricing model for our core PF Flex product
- End-to-end ownership of workstreams to deliver analytics-driven solutions to pricing related decisions; from hypotheses generation to data extraction, analyses, storylining & deck creation and presentation of findings and recommendations to key stakeholders and ELT
- Create reports / dashboards to track impact of any pricing changes on key business performance metrics and insights / actions
- Establish and manage a partnership with Product, Commercial and Finance team to drive pricing decisions across all PF products and ensure stakeholder alignment
- Have a good grasp of product roadmap and ensure that pricing team is part of all new product initiatives (if there is an impact on pricing)
- Experience in a fast paced, delivery-oriented organization.
- Fluency in English
- Strong SQL and Tableau knowledge
- Experience in putting together presentations for senior audiences with a storyline
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience in presenting technical content to audiences
- Ability to work with different functions to drive insights
- Having an eye on detail, immediately picking up issues and data quality problems.
- Proven track record of understanding of end-to-end analytics