Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
- Maintain extensive calendars, providing reminders as appropriate, make complex travel arrangements (business and personal)
- Screen appointments for appropriateness and urgency and organize interdepartmental meetings on executive levels, foreign and domestic.
- Fully organize the Management Team’s calendar, based on given guidelines.
- Demonstrate impeccable phone skills with accuracy and good judgement.
2- Travel Arrangements:
- Fully organize traveling schedule and reservations for the Management Team.
- Fully organize traveling schedule and reservations for visitors, delegations, etc.
- Keep and maintain the Management Team travel plan for up to 1 year ahead – business and personal travel.
- Prepare All Hands/TownHalls being hosted in Egypt.
3- Day-to-Day Matters:
- Follow-up on urgent items to ensure they are handled in an appropriate time frame.
- Prepare meeting and conference packs for the Management Team
- Review of incoming financial requests such purchase requests, purchase orders, etc. and doing the digging to ensure all procedures have been followed.
- Consolidate vacation plan for direct reports regularly for coordination.
- Arrange initial set up for newly hired direct reports (phone, laptop, id, seating, etc.)
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in the admin field, contact Center in project management role.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Excellent command of MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle complicated details.
- Ability to work under pressure.