Property Finder is the leading digital real estate platform in the Middle East and North Africa region. A UAE-born startup, Property Finder expanded its operations to Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and Egypt over the years. Recently, it acquired a significant stake in Zingat in Turkey. The company is one of the largest technology start-ups in the region and on a journey to becoming a Unicorn. We are aspiring to create a lighthouse technology company which will have a lasting impact in the entire tech ecosystem in our geography.
Product Marketing Manager
Are you looking for a role that leverages both your analytical and creative abilities? Property Finder is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to drive, and implement the go-to-market strategy for Property Finders B2B and B2C offerings. In this position, you will be responsible for developing persona-driven messaging; working with our marketing team to deliver creating high-impact sales and marketing content that supports the customer journey and drives adoption of our solutions; leading the launch on behalf of product of feature releases; helping enable our Sales, Account Management, and Customer Experience teams with pitching our product story, positioning for differentiation, and addressing common customer questions.
This role requires a strong ability to lead through influence, with close collaboration required with stakeholders across a variety of teams such as Product Management, Marketing, Brand & Content, PR, Legal, Sales, Account Management, and Customer Experience teams. The ideal candidate is experienced with bringing products to market across different types of sales channels, excels at crafting audience-focused, product messaging, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, possesses a data-driven mindset, easily navigates through ambiguity, and has an entrepreneurial spirit.
Key job responsibilities
- Build an ongoing understanding of our key personas.
- Own the development and narrative of PF’s product messaging for our web,mobile, B2B and CRM offerings.
- Work with the broader Marketing and Brand & Content teams to develop the right value proposition and content strategy to create compelling product marketing content in support of the plan.
- Serve as the overall Marketing lead for new product and feature launches, collaborating across Product Management, Marketing, Sales and CX teams.
- Own the go-to-market strategy and work with other marketing teams on an integrated and scalable approach.
- Help define and implement a messaging framework to understand levers that are working to drive new consumers and repeat usage to support lifecycle marketing initiatives.
- Provide ongoing enablement to our Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience teams on our product story, competitive intelligence and positioning, and market trends.
A day in the life
- You manage difficult product marketing initiatives and support initiative metrics that are attached to business outcomes
- You build and manage components of a contingency plan, mitigating any risks and managing the scope of effort to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
- You accelerate progress by driving crisp and timely decisions, clearing blockers and escalating appropriately.
- You are able to apply product marketing best practices and you share this knowledge with your team.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in product marketing or technical marketing in the high-tech industry
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business, or relevant field of study.
- Fluency in English
- Technology evangelism skills and experience
- Demonstrated ability to create product messaging
- Proven ability to lead product launches across multiple sales channels and target audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills